top of page

Immigration Consultancy
Student Abroad Consultant in Chandigarh

It's an immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as Education Consultants for Abroad. We assist in finding right university with right course as per your requirement. This company is the second unit of our registered company VASTUDEVAA. 

We also assist in organizing your visit abroad either for your holidays, business meetings, honeymoon etc. We have organized tours as well as we can create tailormade tours as per your requirement. 


We are India’s and Chandigarh’s leading study abroad consultants that undertakes student recruitment from India and Nepal for 1000+ institutions and university partners across the globe. Because of our VastuDevaa Company, We have a massive network of 20 offices in all the major cities in India. VastuDevaa Consultancy has nurtured alliances in major countries, including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, Dubai, Malaysia, Germany, and other countries in Continental Europe.

Through our numerous years of service, we have always gone the extra mile to offer assistance for the course and university selection, application and admission guidance, documentation, essays, accommodation, education loans, visa applications, travel, foreign exchange, international student insurance, and everything else that is required to help you transition to a foreign country for higher education. Moreover, we also assist in test preparation coaching for IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GMAT, GRE, SAT, and premium career counseling for top-ranked international universities.

Students of Chandigarh can come and meet our study abroad counselors. This allows the students to ask as many questions as possible and get absolute clarity of the entire study abroad process.

You are welcome to contact us if:

  • You want to go abroad for your higher studies.

  • You want to go abroad for tourism, business meeting or to enjoy specific event. 

  • You want to open your office or business abroad.

  • You want to settle as Permanent Resident. [currently for Canada, Australia & New Zealand]

  • Please Note: We don't deal in work permits. 



Study Abroad | Tour-Abroad | Permanent Immigration

    Let's connect.


bottom of page